- Please provide insurance card and copay at the beginning of every visit.
- Co-pays that are not paid at the time of visit are subject to a $10 billing fee.
- Returned checks are subject to a processing fee, as set by our bank.
- In the event of a divorce, the parent who accompanies a child to the appointment is responsible for the copay at the time of visit, regardless of what the divorce decree states.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, you may need to reschedule.
- There is a $20 fee for missed appointments, or appointments cancelled without 24 hours notice.
You are entitled to 1 free copy of the RI physical form each year. Please retain this original for your records, and make as many copies as you wish. Additional forms are subject to a $15 charge. Forms that are not generated by our system (ex. college or camp forms) require 24 hours notice to complete.